B.C. Rich Warlock NJ

Vince Caruana

Vinsanity
Reaction score
Looking into buying this guitar and Id like to hear some customer reviews, not the fake bullshit reviews you hear from all the websites selling them. Specifically wondering how the neck feels. Id like a little bit of a bigger neck since I'm used to playing an 8 string. No one around here sells em so id appreciate the feedback. Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mega-Mads

Not an IMN
Reaction score
It really depends on which year its made. I have alot of Riches, and the neck profile goes from Baseball bat, to a thin U depending on which model you have.

jrstinkfish

Reaction score
I owned the Jr V NJ for a few weeks -- not a Warlock, but might have the same neck profile since it's also an NJ. Neck was too fat for my tastes, which is why I only had it a few weeks. Not fat to an extreme, but I have smallish hands. That said, man was it a nice guitar, I hated to give it up -- there is such a huge jump in quality from those low-end BC Rich's the mid-range, it's crazy. The neck on my Stealth is perfect for me though, so maybe the NJs just have fatter necks all around, not just a general BC Rich thing.

Hope you snag one with the widow headstock -- a Warlock just isn't a Warlock without one :)

Vince Caruana

Vinsanity
Reaction score
Idk man, they don't have a whole lot of selection for their higher models! Id love a good neckthrough warlock with a widow or beast headstock. Only quality models I've come across are the warbeast and warlock nj. The warbeast has the beast headstock but I just kind of dig the traditional warlock. Wouldn't mind a warbeast wmd with a good set of pickups in it but I can't find a new one since they were discontinued and I. Don't wanna used one. Debating getting ahold of them for a price on a custom.

warhead

Reaction score
I had one of the newer NJ Warlocks in hands, and the neck didn`t seem to be on the fatter side........

Mega-Mads

Not an IMN
Reaction score
The neck on my newer warlock & mockingbird both reminds me of a Gibson flying V in thickness, but the fretboard is not contoured as much as the V is, luckily for that =)

Latest posts

')