b3n

• Thread starter b3n
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm b3n. Been reading this site for a while and decided to get myself a 7 (been playing guitar about 6 years now) which was cool so I sold it and have just put down my first payment on a custom 7 which should be good to go in about 6 weeks. WOOHOO!

So ah, I guess I'll be around here more often. I could think of worse things...

b3n

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
Dylan7620 said:
awesome. welcome to the site! what type of custom are you getting?

It's just like the one in my avatar...based on a UV.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome, Ben! Do you have a larger picture of the guitar in your avatar? I am already in love with it. Trans. Green over maple (drool). :hbang:

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes

You have to click 'view full size' or it looks like crap.

It's just the design I did on the Kisekae website...but it's the same pic the Luthier has so hopefully it'll be pretty damn close (better be anyway).

Would love to post some pics of the construction and end result as it goes along as well.

Oh, Shannon, do YOU have a larger pic of the um, lady in your avatar? :eek:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
b3n said:
It's just the design I did on the Kisekae website...but it's the same pic the Luthier has so hopefully it'll be pretty damn close (better be anyway).

Would love to post some pics of the construction and end result as it goes along as well.

Killer! I can't wait to see the end result. Please post the contruction pics as well.

Oh, Shannon, do YOU have a larger pic of the um, lady in your avatar? :eek:
Actually, that's ME! The guys on here still can't believe a girl can play 7-string and play more than barre chords.

Ok, I lied. :lol: No, I don't have a larger pic of her unfortunately.

')