Baby laughing his ass off watching glof on Wii

• Thread starter Jason
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
babies laugh at anything at that age, it´s awesome :D

i´m guessing the part of the brain that is responsible for humor is activated, but not developed just yet... so it reacts to just about everything, before narrowing down :p

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
What's interesting is the baby, even that early, is making the intuitive jump necessary to realize that when his dad swings, there is a gap in time and space, and then something completely (to baby logic) disconnected correspondingly happens on the screen.

And the root of all humor is that discrepancy. It's why a punch line works, because of the element of something unexpected, yet connected, happening. So, it makes the baby laugh! Very intelligent, actually.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
:wub: :rofl: that was great!

"glof" what a sport

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Glof is the newest shit, yo. Me n' Jas are gonna hit the glof courts and play a few rounds this summer, provided he lets me drive the cart, and I'm not to drunk to keep us from getting tackled by the glofbackers. :agreed:

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
A baby laughing is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

')