Back after long time

• Thread starter diseasewithin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

diseasewithin

Reaction score
New band has taken off huge, Disease Within, amazing you spend years taking it seriously with little success...you decide to just have fun screw around some and bam it takes off.

Ibanez S series all the way!
99 MIJ Charcoal Metallic S7420
00 MIJ Blue/Green tiger Maple S7420
09 MIK Black S7320

Love to meet some of you on the road!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

diseasewithin

Reaction score
Hey Patrick thank you.....been off for a while busy. So nice to be back talking guitars with all of the great people here I missed that. :flame::flame:

diseasewithin

Reaction score
That's a great name my friend's band with the best screaming metal singer I have ever heard is named Apophis. He's a Melissa Cross student and just goes hi to low with such ease makes me sick... Nice to meet you!

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! That Blue/Green Tiger Saber sounds tasty.

diseasewithin

Reaction score
Yes that Sabre is very nice as is the Charcoal one. I went with DiMarzios in both, the old Petrucci set in the blue/green and just upgraded the charcoal to the new set he's advertising, Crunch Lab, etc. Both sets really make these guitars scream. I definitely am very happy with the tone of the S line, and teh necks are hard to beat. I have 3 six strings form them as well mid 90s S540OL natural oil finish, 2000 S540WFN walnut stain finish (kind of like a violin), and a 2008ish S470 quilted maple top yellow. They are all really nice, and I have to say even the two Korean ones are very nice too surprisingly good. Very nice to meet you all.

:metal:

diseasewithin

Reaction score
They r like crack. I have the 6 Ibanez's and then I have the Kramer Nightswan of the first 50 made, in pearly white, and a 1990 PRS Limited one of 300 ever made and mine has the teem which makes it one of like 15. I also picked upa PRS Singlecut recently. And then there's all those I sold to get others...sad now to have sold any but such is life. The current stable is doing well.

')