Baldurs Gate 3

• Thread starter LiveOVErdrive
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Werecow

Reaction score
If you're the type to feel bad about videogame choices, this one will REALLY make you feel bad. Ex, super gorily stabbing your teammate's eyes out with a dagger in closeup to kill them, reducing your party to pretty much just be the "for-hire" generic characters, that kind of thing. It's not like Mass Effect 2 or whatever where being a dick was hilarious.

I liked this game a lot and would like to play through it again but it sounds sort of exhausting still. Maybe in another couple years. It took over a hundred hours!
Yeh, seems to be proper evil choices, with proper evil consequences. I play the KOTOR games as a bit dark side usually, and those games are pretty much evil = being a comedy jerk in a few limited interactions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wankerness

Reaction score
Yeh, seems to be proper evil choices, with proper evil consequences. I play the KOTOR games as a bit dark side usually, and those games are pretty much evil = being a comedy jerk in a few limited interactions.
That isn't surprising, based on how it plays out in the Mass Effect games. Sure there are some actual evil choices, but mostly it's just being mean to people and ticking them off, and it's frequently funny. I remember laughing a lot in the second one at the part where you can kick the rude batarian into an engine or whatever.

Werecow

Reaction score
That isn't surprising, based on how it plays out in the Mass Effect games. Sure there are some actual evil choices, but mostly it's just being mean to people and ticking them off, and it's frequently funny. I remember laughing a lot in the second one at the part where you can kick the rude batarian into an engine or whatever.
Yeh sounds very similar. There's a bit in the city level in KOTOR 2 i always remember, where you can force persuade a random thug to give you all his money, then jump into one of the almost bottomless chasms the city has.

')