Ban?

• Thread starter SplinteredSoul
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnFjellstad

hates womanizers.
Reaction score
i'm not sure if we can request someone to be banned.
i'm pretty sure that if the mods thought he deserved a ban, he would already be gone. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

D

Desecrated

Shawn

I think it might be hard for the mods to monitor all members on the site.

Splinter
These kind of things are often dealt with internal so try and send a pm to the mods.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Please PM any concerns like this to either Chris or one of the moderators. By the way, there is no rule that says if someone has lots of neg rep they will be banned. Although, if they act retarded, such an event is likely anyway.

Thanks.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
BYT, SplinteredSoul, Mattycakes was right in the post that you neg repped him on. ;) You don't need all the tones in extended chords (beyond triads) for them to keep their harmonic character. Tones are dropped all the time. Not an opinion. Fact.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Going forward just report inappropriate posts by any member and we'll deal with it.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Shawn

I think it might be hard for the mods to monitor all members on the site.

we actually generally do a pretty good job keeping an eye on everything.
We just don't always ban or publically warn. Really, we're pretty laid back compared to a lot of sites, but that doesn't mean we're not going all Big Brother on the board...

Status
Not open for further replies.