Bands that put out exactly what you expect; and it's awesome.

• Thread starter Joose
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sear

Reaction score
Vintersorg. Although technically prog/folk metal, he has kind of settled into doing something very consistent over the last 3 albums, unlike the first 5 which covered more varied ground. Even with minor stylistic differences I can basically listen to any Vintersorg album and at that point in time consider it the greatest music ever made.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Veritech Zero

Jeffy Turbo
Reaction score
Iced Earth: Can't get enough of them.

Epica: They keep getting heavier and heavier, but I totally see it coming every time, and love it.

Hammerfall: The never seem to change much, but if it ain't broke don't fix it.

And the Biggest one of all, Iron Savior: My god their new album was everything they've ever done, amped up about 1000 fold, and it was glorious.:metal:

I should throw in that someone said Sonata Arctica... Really? Their new album was NOTHING like anything they've ever done, and I feel it was totally out of left field, still a great album in its own right, it just wasn't the Sonata Arctica I know.

wankerness

Reaction score
Vintersorg. Although technically prog/folk metal, he has kind of settled into doing something very consistent over the last 3 albums, unlike the first 5 which covered more varied ground. Even with minor stylistic differences I can basically listen to any Vintersorg album and at that point in time consider it the greatest music ever made.

Huh, I forgot about this guy. I had "Cosmic Genesis" and wasn't real keen on it and never heard about him again after that besides that he was the singer for Borknagar or something at some point. What are the later albums like in comparison?

')