Bands that you would kill to see tour the US/Canada.

• Thread starter Sofos
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Pain of Salvation
Sikth
In Colour
X-Japan
Ihsahn
Exivious
Cloudkicker
Oddland

piggins411

Reaction score
This Town Needs Guns (although they are coming soon I believe)
Giraffes? Giraffes!
Rage Against the Machine

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
Id love to see Born of Osiris come to canada to play a show

warped tour 2012 :noplease:

ah yes, Warped tour, the WORST festival tour on earth. That tour can make you hate just about any great band.

Isis. will never happen unfortunately :(

Saw them with tool and then with Pelican. I can only hope for your sake, that they have a reunion show. AMAZING.

Tool. I know technically they have toured NA, but they do it so infrequently I have not gotten the opportunity to see them.

Seen them twice now, one of my favorite bands, in the top five easily. Each time it has been totally lifechanging. I have taken people that don't really like Tool to their show and they have come out GUSHING. Just gushing about "the greatest show they have ever seen".

Spend the money. Seeing Tool is up there with seeing a band like Zeppelin or Pink Floyd play. An amazing experience. In every possible way a concert can be.

As for me? I am happy waiting for next year's Soilwork tour!!! That was my wish, although I would rather Peter and Ola be playing. :/

And I second Rage Against the Machine. One of my lifetime favorite bands that I have never seen live.

blaaargh

Git Fuuuuuuuuuuucked
Reaction score
As for me? I am happy waiting for next year's Soilwork tour!!! That was my wish, although I would rather Peter and Ola be playing. :/

I saw Soilwork a couple years back. Daylight Dies and Swallow the Sun were opening and I was really stoked to see them, but the flyers said that the show started after they both had already went. This was right after Lost to the Living came out and afaik Daylight Dies hasn't toured since then since they moved all over the country, and it was the last tour StS' original drummer was on as well :wallbash: Soilwork was cool tho

Nats

Reaction score
I wouldn't kill to see any bands now, but I would kill to go back in time and see the Rush/Melvins tour.

N1h1l1ty

Reaction score
Apostate
Opeth playing OLDIES (also likely never happening)
Ahab
My Dying Bride

and every other Euro death/doom act thats never going to have the funds to tour North America

Latest posts

')