Bands whose entire discography you like?

• Thread starter Triple-J
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
Whenever I discuss a band in "the real world" or view a thread on here I can't help but notice that people tend to dislike certain albums by the band in question or they only like a particular era of their material (Metallica, Korn and Linkin Park are great examples of this) so I wanted to know is there a band/solo artist past or present where you like every single album they've released?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
Mr Bungle

They might have just released 3 albums, but for those who know them they sound really unique from each other and I really enjoy them.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Rammstein, Strapping Young Lad (kind of pushing it since I wasn't too much of a fan of their last album), Deftones, Periphery (not that hard :rofl:), Fear Factory (I actually like some of Transgression :lol:), Alice in Chains, Iced Earth, Children of Bodom, and King's X come to mind.

Hammer

Reaction score
System of a Down, Wintersun (lol, they only have two albums out) and Pendulum if I may, even though they are more or less drum and bass.

Horobags

Reaction score
I would be lying if i said i liked every song, but im going with Killswitch Engaged, Architects, Sybreed and Disturbed.

piggins411

Reaction score
Linkin Park, Green Day, Scale the Summit, QOTSA, RX Bandits, Minus the Bear. The list goes on

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Fear Factory minus most of Archetype and all of Transgression.

bouVIP

Reaction score
Sylosis, Born of Osiris, August Burns Red, and school food punishment

Latest posts

')