BANE!!!

EliNoPants

Reaction score
so normally i'm more of a prog/post metal type of guy, but there are a handful of hardcore bands that i fucking love to death...Bane is easily #1 amongst them, just saw them for the 7th or 8th time tonight, and they still deliver a completely genuine and insanely energetic show every single time...and they're possibly the only band left that gives me any genuine cathartic release

fair warning, Aaron Bedard has the worst voice ever...but the BEST lyrics ever, easily the most genuine and positive lyrics i've ever read/heard

www.myspace.com/banecentral

so yeah, you should check them out...that is all

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
if you say the word "bane", then it´s exactly the same word as the norwegian "bein" which means "bone"... it´s pronounced the same. but if you read "bein" in english, it becoms the opposite (pronounced "styne")...

"A" becomes "E" in english, and "E" becomes "A"... hard to explain what i mean, but it´s funny :D

also, i´m thinking of the guy from batman when i read the name. is that where it´s from?

EliNoPants

Reaction score
not sure if they snagged it from the comic character directly or not, but i have seen old flyers where they used pics of him from the comics

and now you have me thinking of steins and the beer that should be going in them...now i REALLY want to skip work tomorrow, dammit man

sworth9411

Banned
Reaction score
listen to more american nightmare....best shit ever. I love this thread....we need more hardcore.

jesusandtori

whos nuts?deez nutz!
Reaction score
love this band. wanting to go see them in nashville Oct 20th
dought i will have teh money though =[

Vstro

Reaction score
I wouldn't really have expected anyone here to be into Bane, or AN. At first Aaron Bedard's voice killed the whole band for me, but now somehow I like his vocals. Both are amazing bands!

')