Bare Knuckle Ceramic Warpig & Diezel Herbert/VH4

• Thread starter nbarts
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nbarts

BipolaredrosiD
Reaction score
Well, I've been on BKP track for a while now, I guess I don't have to tell you who I've been getting them from. I think he secretly hates me. :D
Anyways, I ended up liking the Warpigs a lot, the more I use them, the more I like them. Here is one in my Horizon

hor2.jpg

In case you were wondering the one in the neck is a Motor City ceramic Afwayu. Yeap, you've guess it right, I'm freaking insane.

Anyways, listen to my first track on myspace to hear what I've gotten out of it

BipolaredrosiD on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

BTW, don't be afraid to let me know how much I suck, I've been already getting some hate mail, so I've developed an immune system.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
If you get hate mail for that, then I'mma get death threats for saying that it reminds me of Pain of Salvation. :ugh: :lol:

I actually think it's pretty cool. Pick chirp included!

nbarts

BipolaredrosiD
Reaction score
Tell me about it, I was surprised myself. I've never heard Pain of Salvation, but I'm gonna check it out now.

Zand3

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
If you get hate mail for that, then I'mma get death threats for saying that it reminds me of Pain of Salvation. :ugh: :lol:

I actually think it's pretty cool. Pick chirp included!

I'll be the first to hate mail you :wavey:
Daniel Gildenlow is probably the greatest singer in the world for many, many people..and simply one of the most talented people out there when you combine his singing with his guitar skills, and his songwriting...and everything he's accomplished..:wallbash:

hehe

Th3 Beyond

Reaction score
What kind of wood is that guitar? Im bout to get a warpig for my M1.

nbarts

BipolaredrosiD
Reaction score
What kind of wood is that guitar? Im bout to get a warpig for my M1.

It's mahogany with maple top & maple thru neck. I wanted to install it in my MII originally, but I went for the Horizon because of the fixed bridge. It should be really good in your alder too, it won't have that warm midrange & juicy sound of mahogany/maple, it will probably give you more dry sound.

I have a comparison of the 2 guitars with ceramic nailbombs here. Hopefully it will give you some idea what to expect. There is also a ceramic nailbomb & ceramic warpig comparison there. DiZero - Bipolar Disorder

Zand3

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
Tone was quite nice. Vocals/lyrics were super embarrassing.

Don't believe this guy. The vocals weren't embarrassing at all. I actually like the style, and I think if you start learning and practicing vocal techniques you may shine as a singer one day.

Vocal improvement, I believe, is very much based on encouragement. So always be nice to people who are courageous enough to put their voice out there, and give them useful feedback.

nbarts

BipolaredrosiD
Reaction score
No no, it's totally fine. I actually agree with him about vocals. I don't agree about lyrics, but then I'm not really into fancy lyrics in the first place. I've been looking for a vocal person, but can't find anybody that wants to sing about something other than love & pussy or skulls & graves.

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
I actually really dig the vocal style. It's not the same old cookie monster vocals that have come back into style in metal currently. I say stick with what you're doing and refine it. Better to go your own road (especially when you're good at it, which I think you are) than to just follow.

Werwolf999

Reaction score
I actually really dig the vocal style. It's not the same old cookie monster vocals that have come back into style in metal currently. I say stick with what you're doing and refine it. Better to go your own road (especially when you're good at it, which I think you are) than to just follow.

+1

I always thought you should be writing and playing the music that you yourself want to hear, not mimicking the latest and already done to death trends.

Screw the naysayers, and keep writing your own stuff the way you want to.

K-Roll

Reaction score
now this is something.. i have to admit, that it really reminds me of POS stuff and thats what i love about it, it is not hollow. I enjoyed every single piece i listened to. Yes, vocals could be better, but at this moment it is still superb. I can imagine some higher vocals would suit there as well.

nbarts

BipolaredrosiD
Reaction score
Thanks, I think I'm gonna do both, find another singer & keep doing my thing too. Great! More work for me!

BTW I have a track ready for vocals now if anyone wants to collab & do vocals on it. I've already sent it to a rap band in California & they'll be working on it, really curious how it's gonna turn out :D

Latest posts

')