Bare Knuckle Pickups

RyanFox808

Reaction score
I just installed a pair of Miracle Man's in my Ibanez s7420, replacing my EMG 81-85 set up. These are the best INACTIVE pickups I've ever used!! I play mostly metal, and do a lot of lead work, and these pickups really scream!! The natural and artificial harmonics are freakishly squealy!! FYI: the Miracle Man set is extremely bright, and work very well with the low B string, while still retaining that chugging sound that is characteristic of metal. However, I could see how some people might find them a little too bright.... as for myself, I'm very pleased with my choice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Francis978

Reaction score
That's great to hear dude! Love it when things work out like that :)

May we have some sound clips/videos? :) pretty please?!

I love the black hawks myself :)

bozothedeathmachine

Reaction score
I'd also like some samples. I got my S7420QM last week and can already tell new pups will be had in the near future. I find the stock pups muddy, so am interested to hear the brightness you speak of.

nscarfo83

Reaction score
I have a set of Aftermath's in my BRJ Jekyll 724 and I agree they are the best passive pickups I have ever tried. They have such great clarity and control over your sound.

')