Bare Knuckles 8 String Pickups!

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've been thinking about an eight string design recently, and was wondering if Bare Knuckles had any thoughts on doing eight string versions of their pickups. This was their response:

we're currently working on eight string components and will have our humbuckers available in 8s by the end of the year.

kind regards

Tim

:woot: :nlb: :woot:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Tim Mills is supreme.

If they start doing covered 7 string pickups I shall rejoice.

:miniwang: :nlb:

dpm

Oni Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
I was talking to Tim about this a few weeks back. He's very keen on the idea :yesway: and I gave him the EMG dimensions so there's a possibility they might fit into the Ibanez 8's with no machining.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was talking to Tim about this a few weeks back. He's very keen on the idea :yesway: and I gave him the EMG dimensions so there's a possibility they might fit into the Ibanez 8's with no machining.

Interesting... though I'm not sure it's a good thing given that the EMGs are more than a bit oversized. Of course for BKPs business it'd probably be better as there are likely to be more production than custom eights floating around, and all the production models seem to be using the 808 :agreed:

Latest posts

')