Baritone guitar

Reaction score
Gear/Guitar Wanted: A nice baritone 6 string guitar, maybe a 7 string but 6 has preference, preferably of 28" scale, but 27" is possible as well, nothing lower.

Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): I'd love to have a case with it, but it's not mandatory

Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Utrecht, The Netherlands

International OK?: Yes, but only if he shipping is reasonable

Contact Info (No Phone #s): j.velberg@hotmail.nl or PM on here

References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader on here

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Somewhere between €500-600,- or about $600-800,-

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

andawe

Reaction score
I have a parts Jackson Baritone, 27", with a Floyd, Dimarzio Dominion bridge and Tone Zone neck, Maple Board. Looking for $450+ shipping, would ship in good gig bag, boxed well.

User Name

Banned
Reaction score
There is a Mike Mushok baritone for grabs over on MG.org, although that guy is in canada :lol: shipping would cost as much as the guitar haha

Reaction score
The jackson is currently wrapped with a scott pilgrim themed vinyl wrap, and the inlays are alll reflective vinyl, the wrap is totally removable, and the before and after pictures are here Explorer Gothic Photos by caseyschock | Photobucket

Thanks for the offer, and it's a lovely guitar, but I really can't do anything with guitars that have a floating bridge, and I've tried a lot of times.

')