Bass flip Ultra Fail.

• Thread starter GuitaristOfHell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
theres a reason I dont do stuff like this... these are examples of my reasons :lol:

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I saw another video which I can't find anymore, where this band are doing a gig in what appears to be a CD store (so you can imagine, kinda cramped)> Anyway the guitarist goes to the front of the stage and flips his guitar around, hitting a guy in the crowd right in the face. His face starts pouring with blood, but he just stands there a minute like 'wtf dude' and then walks off.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
At least the guy in the second video keeps going, and he got hit in the fucking face. The douche bassist just goofed, and he just pouts and leaves. :lol:
Fuck him.

lobee

vicioustabbing
Reaction score
I saw another video which I can't find anymore, where this band are doing a gig in what appears to be a CD store (so you can imagine, kinda cramped)> Anyway the guitarist goes to the front of the stage and flips his guitar around, hitting a guy in the crowd right in the face. His face starts pouring with blood, but he just stands there a minute like 'wtf dude' and then walks off.
The one where the singer says "This is hardcore, bro!" and the dude almost cries?

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/off-topic/70019-guitar-face.html

:lol:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bass flipped into a head-rackcase one time, knocking over the three beers on the top of it, which dripped down into the two vintage, Lee Jackson modded JCM800's inside of it.

Double A

Subhuman
Reaction score
I bass flipped into a head-rackcase one time, knocking over the three beers on the top of it, which dripped down into the two vintage, Lee Jackson modded JCM800's inside of it.
Which is one of the many reasons to never put any beverage on top of your gear.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
lol StrapLoks. are. amazing. i got a feeling this is gonna turn into a "Why You Should Always Use StrapLoks" thread.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score

Omg. :(

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
I've yet to have a good experience with any kind of strap lock that's JUST the lock. The Planet Waves LockStrap however? Yet to fail me :D

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
Check this out, from BYD's Alive DVD. It happens just after 1:55. Mat Bruso, aka The Boss, finishes the set like a beast, only to need staples in his head after the show :yesway:

Latest posts

')