Bay Area California-Want a C-7 Hellraiser today?

• Thread starter King Snarll
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

King Snarll

Demigod
Reaction score
FYI, Guitar Center called me and told me the C-7 Hellraiser I ordered (and later cancelled) arrived on Tuesday. So, if you are local and want a Hellraiser today, give AJ down there a call.

Mine arrives from Drum City today via FexEx. Hurry up you lazy ass FedEx driver!!!!

Snarllmiester

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
When you ordered it, did the GC guy ask you what a 7 string was? :lol:

No Soul

bringer of mosh
Reaction score
great! Its at my extra-most hated guitar center! :wallbash:

No Soul

bringer of mosh
Reaction score
well, considering I hate Guitar Center and I also hate San Jose...
adding them together isnt exactly my idea of a good time.

You know,
I think the next time I go into guitar center Im gonna dress up really nice, and test out all of the most expensive gear they have. After about 30 minutes of serious playing and asking the salesperson a lot of questions, Im going to agree to buy.... oh lets say.... circa 10k dollars worth of gear. And as Im handing the ecstatic salesman my credit card, I will retract it from him at the very last momment and just say I changed my mind, while offering no explanation and just walk right out the door.

Actually thats too much energy, I'll just spend more time shit talking GC on the internet.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
well, considering they only sold for what, 559$ new?

')