BC Rich 8 String Bich (not mine)

• Thread starter MythicSquirrel
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MythicSquirrel

#menswear
Reaction score
Just saw this in my news feed, I think it's actually pretty sexy.

CVYXi.jpg

s5Kim.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AnarchyDivine88

Reaction score
I'm not a big B.C. Rich fan, but that finish looks pretty nice. I agree that it would look better with a more fitting headstock. Do you know who's build it is?

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
That headstock just screams "I want my strings to touch each other fiercely"

xCaptainx

Dr Djodson
Reaction score
Hopefully this goes into production. I really want it. It was posted on the b.c rich facebook page. Hhmmm I should start making some enquiries haha.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Am I the only one that only sees 7 holes where the bridge goes?

Picky, picky! There is no "law" that says the number of tuning legs much equal the number of ferrules. They'll just run two strings through the same hole. It's the way of the future, man!

Semichastny

Reaction score
WTF is with that headstock? That seems way to narrow for the strings that would be going on the low end.

SYLrules88

I play drums!
Reaction score
^i like everything about the body (now that we see it actually does have 8 ferrules :lol: ) but yeah that headstock....seems like some of the strings might come close to touching other tuning pegs. and the headstock should be more pointy to better match the body. and the nut should be made from the tusks of mammoths that were killed by kerry king's bare hands.

Metal_Webb

Needs more strings
Reaction score
Am I the only one here who thinks BC Rich guitars look and sound terrible?

To each their own. I happen to quite like the shapes, the Mockingbird being extremely comfortable and sexy IMO. I don't mind the Bich, just the bodies really need matching to the right headstocks to work correctly.

Dan_Vacant

Reaction score
They should release a Robert Contai model:agreed: even though it would be odd for a guitar known for death metal and 80's glam would release a jazz sig.

Reaction score
Better late than never BC RICH...finally joined the 8-string party.

Not a fan of BC Rich by any means. For me they've always been a little "cheaper" and more about the look as opposed to versatility and shred-ability. Still, there are some good bands using BC Rich nowadays (Slayer, Black Veil Brides, Fractured Fairytales, etc.) lol.

Latest posts

')