BC Rich owners club!!!!

• Thread starter Force
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

electriceye

Reaction score
Pics of mine. The snakeskin I still have. The other is gone now. They're both from the mid 80's.

1490837_10151898010333759_1004760637_o.jpg

1039579_10151898061568759_1939656348_o.jpg

1450343_10151898132618759_387616875_n.jpg

OMG.....That crackle!!! I LOVE crackle finishes!! :bowdown:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chrismilne

Reaction score
Ebay? Craigslist?

I've seen all manner of USA Rich's go for a lot less too so don't get too excited.

Post a pic so we can see it.

Yeah i was just looking for a possible starting point..if i decide to sell. This was my first "good guitar"...i think i paid close to $1400 or more in 1987. I'm looking to upgrade some other stuff so i'm looking at selling this and/or a Taylor 814CE.

i-5J3KLLS-L.jpg

i-jQXQjth-L.jpg

i-HsrN2QW-L.jpg

i-SQ5PVsx-L.jpg

Bish0p34

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to sell a used 1987 (i'm pretty sure) Warlock...and value? I custom ordered it when i was in high school. Still plays and sounds great, has it's share of dings in the paint unfortunately...i've seen pricess all over from $1200 to $3000 for these older USA made BC Rich guitars....

Used BR Riches don't fetch nearly what they should be worth. They are great deals to pick up though. The ones I see that sell for good money are from the 70's, usually Koa guitars and custom made stuff. The BC Ricos usually sell well.

chrismilne

Reaction score
Nice. :yesway:

Should be "good and unique guitar". Are the block inlays stock?

yeah when i ordered from their catalog in the 80's you could pick everything. The Kahler Tremelo, The color (with metal flake option), the inlays, Ebony fretboard, pickups...it's a custom order. Then I waited for it to be made and sent out...I don't remember all of the options for the little toggle switches i see on some USA models (i don't even know what they are for). The pickup configuration is pretty standard. 3 way Dimarzio with two volumes and a tone i believe (it's been a while).

The neck and playability on this guitar is incredible, it sounds great as well...I wish i didn't ding up the edges over the years. Partially these guitars are a pain to put on guitar stands which accounts for half of my marks (and the old belt scratch on the back)

I have lots of stuff I "need" which is why i'm thinking of selling (I never thought i'd sell it). By need i mean want, and i want a Strymon Timeline Delay, Mesa Boogie Mark Five 25 (which would require me selling my Peavey Triple XXX as well), Some upgraded modules for my Egnater MTS preamp, and another 1x12 or 2x12 (Mesa/Orange or Bogner) which to do all of that would probably require downgrading my Taylor acoustic and selling my BC Rich if i can get a worthwhile amount.

I also have a 1990 or 1991 RG570 that I put EMG's in, but sometimes i've seen those on Craigslist go for the price of just the 3 pickups, haha...

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
I can't remember if I posted my gunslinger in here

23iz4ly.jpg

Right now I've got it on CL, trying to get some money. Idk why but recently I'm not into strats. I kinda hope no one buys it from me though just in case I get into strats again someday.

I even bought a white superdistortion for the bridge. I thought the white would look cool with purple.

If I fixed this thing up with a superdistortion and a d-tuna it might be good to keep as my standard tuning/drop d guitar. If no one buys it from me. Hm.....

Gren

Reaction score
Picked this up last week, planning on changing the pickups to some sort of passives - probably gold pole pieces for maximum bling. Sorry for the .... pic.

mR4gRMq.jpg

I've really got the pointy guitar bug, sold a couple of superstrats to fund the Pro-X and now I'm on the hunt for some older Japanese or USA models...

Rosal76

Reaction score
I have lots of stuff I "need" which is why i'm thinking of selling (I never thought i'd sell it).

I would seriously not sell that Warlock because this is the first U.S. custom shop Warlock I have ever seen with block inlays. IMHO, that is freaking rare. I know it's your guitar and good luck in your decision and or sale. :cool:

electriceye

Reaction score
I can't remember if I posted my gunslinger in here

23iz4ly.jpg

Right now I've got it on CL, trying to get some money. Idk why but recently I'm not into strats. I kinda hope no one buys it from me though just in case I get into strats again someday.

I even bought a white superdistortion for the bridge. I thought the white would look cool with purple.

If I fixed this thing up with a superdistortion and a d-tuna it might be good to keep as my standard tuning/drop d guitar. If no one buys it from me. Hm.....

Is it all original? Price? More pics?

DslDwg

Reaction score
It is super lightly used.

I find B.C. Rich Junkies on Facebook to be much more useful for all things B.C. Rich

I can still sign in, so it is still up. But the main forum I read hasn't had a new post since July.

chrismilne

Reaction score
It is super lightly used.

I find B.C. Rich Junkies on Facebook to be much more useful for all things B.C. Rich

I can still sign in, so it is still up. But the main forum I read hasn't had a new post since July.

Great thanks...i've asked to join there.

electriceye

Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened to the BC Rich forum? I signed up months ago, but i can't login and there is no links to email anyone. BC Rich Players - An Online Community and Gallery Showcase

I"m still wondering myself. I've been on there for YEARS and I think something happened about 3 years ago that I'm still unaware of between some members and forum owner. I think I may be one of 5 active posters on there at this point. It used to be so great there.

I won't use FB, so can't participate on that group.

What are you asking for the guitar?? Link to CL ad?

chrismilne

Reaction score
I"m still wondering myself. I've been on there for YEARS and I think something happened about 3 years ago that I'm still unaware of between some members and forum owner. I think I may be one of 5 active posters on there at this point. It used to be so great there.

I won't use FB, so can't participate on that group.

What are you asking for the guitar?? Link to CL ad?

I haven't yet, i'm still trying to decide if i want to sell and what its worth. The Facebook group is nice but the format is bad (not like a forum thats easy to read or keep track of threads).

Latest posts

')