Bc Rich pro x guitars

• Thread starter IbbyAddict
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IbbyAddict

Reaction score
These guys have had a lot of good and bad reviews. I reckon they look awesome and have killer specs. Do any of you have experience with these guitars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
No but these have always appealed to me:

5462464_orig.jpg

Pro-X-Warlock-PXWS.jpg

I'd probably stay away from the cheaper Pro X2 models though, they look shit.

GhostHost

Reaction score
I have a mockingbird pro x, its pretty nice but for some reason the neck pickup doesn't always work correctly. Sometimes when I switch it on it sounds really weak, and then I have to switch back and forth till it works.
Other than that and not always staying in tune good, it feels very nice and sounds good.

protest

Reaction score
I have a mockingbird pro x, its pretty nice but for some reason the neck pickup doesn't always work correctly. Sometimes when I switch it on it sounds really weak, and then I have to switch back and forth till it works.
Other than that and not always staying in tune good, it feels very nice and sounds good.

Open up the control cavity and spray the switch with contact cleaner. I had the same problem with my EC-1000.

To the OP, as far as I know all Korean BC Rich guitars come from the same factory as LTD Deluxe and PRS SE. They'll be of similar quality, so some will be misses, but most will be fine.

I'm a big fan of Korean guitars.

DslDwg

Reaction score
I've got the Warlock version of this guitar - it's solid great player.

I wish they would have made a Warlock version with a floyd and some color variations as well. I would have grabbed them all.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
I once was literally a click away from impulse buying the bich. I wish I would have done it haha.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
I have wanted a Mockingbird for a long time, never pulled the trigger though because I wondered about the quality.

')