BC Rich Stealth 7 string neck?

• Thread starter nilenecrophagist
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nilenecrophagist

Reaction score
Hey was thinking of getting the BC Rich stealth marc rizzo 7 string, seems to be a decent price, and rizzo is alright but really I am a bigger fan of Chuck Schuldiner which was why I was thinking of getting this.

What is the neck like on it? Ive tried a low end BC Rich 6 string warlock but that's no indication of what the necks are like.

How are they compared to Ibanez necks as I have an RG7321 at the moment, which being an Ibanez has a really flat/thin neck which is what I like.

If I do not get this, I will likely get the 7 string Xiphos as I want one with a shape like this I think, which of these guitars do you think are better made?

thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7stringDemon

Reaction score
The neck is a bit thicker and rounder. But not a baseball bat by any stretch. It's a great feeling neck.

Grack

Tr00 and Kvlt
Reaction score
Just thought I'd say my input: I have not owned the Stealth 7, but I used to own the Chuck Schuldiner tribute and played it as my main guitar for a little over a year. I'm a Chuck fan, too. It was definitely my favourite guitar I've ever played. The neck isn't thick, but it isn't Ibanez thin, ideal for me. Playing with sitting down was extremely comfortable. It had pretty bad neckdive, and I'm sure it'll be worse with the 7 string version, but since I don't gig it didn't matter to me. I found it to be a really great guitar, definitely worth the 400 I paid for it and more.

I sold it about 2 weeks ago, and the ONLY reason I did so was because of the shape, the overall size of the guitar was quite small.

Reaction score
Hey was thinking of getting the BC Rich stealth marc rizzo 7 string, seems to be a decent price, and rizzo is alright but really I am a bigger fan of Chuck Schuldiner which was why I was thinking of getting this.

What is the neck like on it? Ive tried a low end BC Rich 6 string warlock but that's no indication of what the necks are like.

How are they compared to Ibanez necks as I have an RG7321 at the moment, which being an Ibanez has a really flat/thin neck which is what I like.

If I do not get this, I will likely get the 7 string Xiphos as I want one with a shape like this I think, which of these guitars do you think are better made?

thanks!

I owned the guitar you're talking about. Not for very long though. The neck is great but I got rid of it for two reasons. Short scale which I didn't even realize until I bought it and its got super bad neck dive.

vstealth

Reaction score
^ Yeh the neck dive is pretty annoying but can be fixed easily if your willing to drill a new strap button behind the bridge/floyd, fixed my stealths dive. I have the stealth pro, same neck profile as the tribute and the only way i can describe it is thinner then an ltd neck for sure but thats the only comparison I can make, its a very comfortable neck.

Latest posts

')