Be aware of this band... Rest Among Ruins

• Thread starter Arsis
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Arsis

Serious ....age
Reaction score
I don't know this band or anything, they are states away, but I received a Myspace Comment from them requesting I check out their new song. I usually ignore these, but I drank much coffee this morning so I am in good mood.
I usually ignore these comments because I sort of have high "standards" or expectations for bands i guess and I get a lot of crap from mediocore bands.
I went and listened to their song "PHYNX" and absolutely loved it along with the rest of their Music. Just thought some of you guys would enjoy them.
They are from Baltimore. The name is Rest Among Ruins.

Enjoy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Arsis

Serious ....age
Reaction score
Doh. I forgot to post link sorry.
16a4qw6.jpg

Ya I can see the protest the hero in the beginning and the rhythms. Vocalist isn't squealy Like Rody though.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When I first read the thread title I thought it said "Beware of this band". :lol:

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
Isn't this the original vocalist that Misha planned on using for Haunted Shores?

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Really digging it. The guitar work is slick as fuck.

i hate those guys. we've played with them before. bunch of dicks.

Really? We played with WTR once before and they were great guys to us. Super nice and were hanging out and talking with us all night.

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
Some of the members of my band, Beneath the Sovereign, are friends with these guys. Although I am really not digging the new song. It is a but out there for my taste.

TreWatson

A HUGE FREAKING WEEABOO
Reaction score
might have been their current situation, but yeah, they (well, the guitarists and the old vocalists) were some dicks, then again, they had like a smaller turnout than all the other bands (even the openers, us, wtf dawg) you'll probably be a little irked.

DrewsifStalin

LOLKATYPERRYGUY
Reaction score
RAR is a great band! I've known the vocalist since he was 14! haha. Also, they aren't stealing names, RAR has been around since 05

THOUSANDTH POST!!

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
Guitar work is solid. Not crazy about the vocals.

Potential 'derp' happening on their main group photo on that myspace page. ;)

*edit* ALSO, beware THE CRAB:

(skip to about 1:00)

Reaction score
haha i saw the crab. i think he was fucking around. i hope anyway. i like this band. so far anyway

')