Beard or No Beard

• Thread starter CanserDYI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Beard? Eh?

• Bearded

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • Non bearded

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Some bearded

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
My beard is quite thick and curly, but for some odd reason my moustache doesn't connect to the beard, and drives me crazy.
I always said those connecting parts are usually the second last parts to fill in for a full beard.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DestroyMankind

Reaction score
I go through phases. I had a full beard for a long time then shaved it off completely and was clean shaven for a while. After a while I'd grow it back out. I'm currently clean shaven and have been for a few months. I don't miss having a beard at this time, but that doesn't mean I won't grow it out in the future.

Metropolis

Reaction score
I'm first time at the point where I don't have to shave my neckline at all, because the beard covers it. Which is really convenient compared to a shorter beard. Not the best growth on cheeks, but I'm rocking it and trying to keep it in good shape and moisturized. I can't really stand a longer moustache, so I keep it quite well trimmed on the lower edge,