Beatallica

• Thread starter Leon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
Yup. I've known about these guys for a while now. They are funny as hell.

"It's been a Garage Dayz Night..." LMAO

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
Very cool! Nice link, Leon.

(Too bad the guitar tone is so shitty and non-Metallica. But the singer nails Hetfield!)

Doctor J

I Don't Own An Ibanez 7!
Reaction score
The singer is so good at the Hetfield thing... maybe too good. Have a listen to Blacksmiths too, the bastard sons of Black Sabbath and The Smiths.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
The singer is amazing. He's got Hetfield down flat. Pretty funny... Metallica doing Beatles covers, ha ha. Funny stuff.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
OMG that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. At least as good as Hayseed Dixie.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Doctor J said:
The singer is so good at the Hetfield thing... maybe too good. Have a listen to Blacksmiths too, the bastard sons of Black Sabbath and The Smiths.

Beatallica was pretty funny. I checked out a bunch of the songs by Black Smiths... Just bizarre. Beatallica is like Beatles songs done Metallica style. This Black Smiths is a strange mixture of Black Sabbath and The Smiths. For example, "How Sweet Is Leaf" = combination of "Sweet Leaf" and "How Soon Is Now"... It was amuzing, but not particularly funny. Some of the songs were Black Sabbath music + The Smiths lyrics. The main minus is that the recording quality is pretty low. But entertaining.

Laren

Symphonic Black Metal!
Reaction score
i was upset that it wasn't drum and bass remixes of metallica tunes.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Oh my fucking god. "Oh, let it be, let it be, pirate children watch the sea, here's the thing that should not let it be...." Priceless. :metal:

Anyone else want to start a Beatallica cover band?

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
Oh my fucking god. "Oh, let it be, let it be, pirate children watch the sea, here's the thing that should not let it be...." Priceless. :metal:

Anyone else want to start a Beatallica cover band?
i've already discussed it with a buddy of mine :D

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
As it turns out, the official lyric is "hybrid children," which isn't nearly as cool, so I'll be doing my best to forget ever seeing the lyric sheet. :lol:

I told my pet Romanian, a huge metallica fan, to check it out - I'm surious what she has to say .:D

')