Beatiful Katamari (Xbox 360) : Release Date: Oct 16, 2007

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
attachment.php

Hell yeah!! :hbang:

It's about time this game crossed over platforms from Sony.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/beautifulkatamari/

Last month, listings for Beautiful Katamari began appearing on retailer databases. First it was spotted for the Xbox 360, and then for the PlayStation 3 and the Wii. Today Namco Bandai confirmed that the game is indeed on the way to the Xbox 360 and the PS3, but the Wii version of the game was conspicuous by its absence.

When it arrives on Sony's and Microsoft's platforms, Beautiful Katamari will feature high-definition graphics (720p resolution), a new soundtrack, and online multiplayer action. The game will also expand with downloadable content, and Namco Bandai is promising updates "long after the game has launched."

As in the original 2004 Katamari Damacy for the PlayStation 2, the King of All Cosmos has accidentally botched up the universe, and it is up to the diminutive Prince to set things right by pushing a ball around a number of environments. As the ball rolls over objects, it picks up anything significantly smaller than itself, thus adding to its size and allowing it to pick up even more.

Beautiful Katamari is expected to arrive in stores later this year.

Attachments

• 939134_20070423_screen001.jpg
    939134_20070423_screen001.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 75

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
I have We <3 Katamari for PS2. Fucked up game. If I were into drugs, I'd totally take a bunch of acid or something and play it.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I have Katamari Damacy (PS2), We Love Katamari (PS2), and Me and My Katamari (PSP).

I can't wait for this to come out, it'll be awesome.

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
:lol: This game looks awesome. :D

Have you played the Katamari games? There's 3 of them right now. For the PS2, there is the original and best in the series, Katamari Damacy, the sequel We Love Katamari, and then for the PSP there's Me and My Katamari.

They're all basically the same game, where you roll shit around & pick shit up in oddball fashion while God yells at you in comically broken english. It's quite fun & the colors are trippy :D

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Never, but I've seen some vids, and I'm already hooked. I can just imagine how much fun they are to drink beer to. :D

Are any out in the stateS? I think my roommate has a Game Cube...

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
They're all out in the US, on the PS2 & PSP. No other systems yet, until this fall when the new game comes out for the Xbox 360 & the PS3.

Alpo

Contributor
Reaction score
Looks fun! I've gotta find the PS2 version and try it.

bulb

Reaction score
katamari 1 and 2 were seriously some of the best games i have ever played, my bro is gonna be in town with his xbox 360 soon so i cant wait to play this!!

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
we had a thread for this game? damn it's weird as hell :lol:

Latest posts