Behemoth - Ov Fire And The Void (Multi-Cam Drum Cover)

• Thread starter FrancescoFiligoi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FrancescoFiligoi

Guitarist in Within Destruction / Abiogenesis
Reaction score
Hey folks! After posting this thread and this other too, here's something more Brutal and plenty of blasts for you ;)

After waking up at 6AM and driving 300 miles to get to the studio, after setting up the kit, warming up and playing fifteen tracks, our drummer still managed to play this incredibly demanding tune in one take at late night. You can see the tiredness in his face, but apparently that wasn't enough to knock him out :D

Thanks Aaron at Envisage Audio for the incredible drum mix! You can listen to a drums-only version at this link:
Behemoth - Ov Fire And The Void Drum Cover by Stefano Reynoldz Brognoli

Hope you like it guys! :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Dang bro.

I don't think I ever noticed the snare rolls in the intro, unless he added that himself in which case - I approve

FrancescoFiligoi

Guitarist in Within Destruction / Abiogenesis
Reaction score
Dang bro.

I don't think I ever noticed the snare rolls in the intro, unless he added that himself in which case - I approve

Inferno does these snare rolls with two hands, our drummer chose to play them the "gravity" way....just because :nuts:

AxeHappy

Reaction score
This is probably my favourite Behemoth song.

Fucking awesome. That is all.

Blackheim

Guitar Emperor
Reaction score
Well played... I hope Behemoth play that one on October 11 date on my country!

')