Behemoth Rehearsal Footage! (2011)

• Thread starter Sofos
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome, Nergal looks great, hopefully they'll be back to recording and touring soon.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
They seem very out of practice though, honestly. It makes sense that they would be, but it seems very apparent.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, but it just seems to me that they are playing a few chords over and over overall. Not to diss them but I dont find this amazing

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
Sorry, but it just seems to me that they are playing a few chords over and over overall. Not to diss them but I dont find this amazing

its a track called Lucifer, its how the song goes. if you hear the whole song you will understand that it is a great track. the point of this video is that Adam has been out of commission for the past year due to leukemia. lets see you kick ass on guitar after almost dying and getting a marrow transplant.

Stealth7

Reaction score

You're an idiot... But you play drums so that says a lot.

GSingleton

Sleep on, Fly on
Vendor
Reaction score
I play guitar and bass as well. I have listened to them and they are awesome, but that video isnt amazing. That was my point.

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
I've been a music fan for over 25yrs, and I haven't found a more enjoyable feeling metal style then that of Behemoth. There are several bands that are right up there for me but no one really tops Behemoth(IMO). There style is so majestic and powerful.

')