Behold: Jackson USA RR1-T Snow White

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
USAJacksons.jpg

The two on the right are gone. Casualties of my selling spree to fund the new rig and two sevens when I joined Division. I miss the RR, but I don't really miss the KE1 at all.

Wonder if Dave likes Kahlers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
i can't see how you could they way you rifle through cash :lol: ... didn't you just get an insanely sweet new ESP today too? you're :nuts:

Leon pretty much just explained it it a few posts above :) Like I said, I drive an '88 Camry hand-me-down, I don't spend a lot of money on really anything else other than music related stuff, etc. It's not a big deal.

And yes, on Monday that new ESP arrived.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
That looks tres' badass:)metal:) How about a pic of you rockin out with it?

I doubt I'll use this one live or anything. I'm sure you'll be seeing the ESP in use though.

PS: Are you really in Iraq?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Damn boii! Of all the guitars you go through, this has got to be my favorite! Just gorgeous! :yum:

It is pretty cool, I do feel limited on it though, it's hard for 6's to hold my interest, it is a joy to play though. This is a guitar I've always wanted, and due to USA Jacksons incredibly high prices, have been unable to afford one until I found this crazy deal. I hope this is a keeper :)

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
So what's the collection consist of now Nick? Obviously this, the Rico and your original SRC7. Have you still got the SC607B and the Ninja? Any others?

the.godfather

Mr. Flibble
Reaction score
Damn Nick, you certainly choose some awesome guitars! :metal:

I've always wanted a black RR1-T, like the one Kirk Hammett used to use back in the day. I just always thought it looked fuckin' cool. I will get one eventually.

This and the Ninja make a pretty cool collection for a couple of 6's.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You didn't steal this, but you did empty the guys pockets on the way out. :lol: Nice.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
Obviously sweet guitar. I just wish Jackson would stop using those stupid ass pickguards on the RRs. I hate them, and I'd prolly buy more RRs if it weren't for that fact.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Obviously sweet guitar. I just wish Jackson would stop using those stupid ass pickguards on the RRs. I hate them, and I'd prolly buy more RRs if it weren't for that fact.

Man, if they made them without the scratch plates, I'd be broke from buying them up. Leave 'em on! :lol:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score

If you feel limited buy the 6 strings, why don't you order this one Zim?

If that's not in the J1 series (and the price tells me it probably isn't), then it is nowhere near as good as a USA Jackson. My Stars Soloist 7 is a J2, and while it is a good guitar, my USA Soloist smokes it.

Latest posts

')