Behold: Jackson USA RR1-T Snow White

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
My new Jackson USA RR1-T showed up today. Thought I'd share some pics with you all. It's basically just as I expected, except one surprise - how balanced it is! This really is a perfect design in terms of comfort. Standing up it sits perfectly. As for everything else, just as I expected; superb craftsmanship, flawless fretwork & setup, JB/Jazz sound great clean and heavy, plays wonderful. The only negative I can find so far? The knobs are very stiff, hence a bit hard to adjust on the fly. Very happy with it so far otherwise :)

Cousin Larry approves thus far :yesway:

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Dark Wolf

Contributor
Reaction score
We need a "Nick's Weekly Reviews" forum. :lol:

Nice guitar, dude! Looks really slick. A guy I knew had a USA Kelly with the Jazz/JB set, and it sounded and played terrific.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Looks nice, I still wish Jackson would use white binding.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
We need a "Nick's Weekly Reviews" forum. :lol:

Nice guitar, dude! Looks really slick. A guy I knew had a USA Kelly with the Jazz/JB set, and it sounded and played terrific.

Ha, yeah not a bad idea ;) This was my most irresponsible impulse buy of all-time. This was (in my experience) a once in a lifetime price on a new one of these.

Looks nice, I still wish Jackson would use white binding.

Yeah I was surprised when I saw the neck/headstock binding was cream, I agree with you, but it's okay.

AVH

avhguitarrepair.com
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Man that's a schweet axe! :yesway:

Enmesarra

Reaction score
Rico Custom, VHT Pitbull, Jackson RR1T... Man, what the hell do you do for a living ?!?

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry. Didn't know you had one. I'd kill for a 7-string version of this (that didn't cost $4000).

USAJacksons.jpg

The two on the right are gone. Casualties of my selling spree to fund the new rig and two sevens when I joined Division. I miss the RR, but I don't really miss the KE1 at all.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Rico Custom, VHT Pitbull, Jackson RR1T... Man, what the hell do you do for a living ?!?

I'm a college student who drives an '88 Camry and spends all his money on guitar shit. Trust me I dont have a lot of money.

USAJacksons.jpg

The two on the right are gone. Casualties of my selling spree to fund the new rig and two sevens when I joined Division. I miss the RR, but I don't really miss the KE1 at all.

Ah, yeah looks like the same thing as mine, cool. I dig the Collins as well.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a college student who drives an '88 Camry and spends all his money on guitar shit. Trust me I dont have a lot of money.

it all depends on where it's spent. when i'd get a new (to me) guitar, my old drummer would ask me, "so what bank did you rob to get that?" the only thing i really spend money on is guitar stuff. i don't buy booze by the gallon, i don't have three cars, and there's no midget hooker in town who knows my name and credit card number.

it's all money management, and a little bit of irresponsibility :)

')