Behold! More crappy pics of my new RG5.

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shredrrr

Reaction score
I wish the one with those sick figured tops had a reverse headstock or I'd have been several hundred dollars in debt right now :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
One of the most metal 6s around, no doubt.

7-request

Reaction score
wtf????.. it was made in indonesia,
but it cant be found in indonesia, whats wrong ibanez????

anyway, hows that guitar feel?? is it bad or worst??

mat091285

Reaction score
Hi Chris congrades for a new guitar ... kind of a late message. Is it me or i can't find this sexy beast from the Ibanez Site. By the way how is the guitar? how are the pickups?

Donnie

Forum MVP
Reaction score
mat091285 said:
Is it me or i can't find this sexy beast from the Ibanez Site.
That's because it's a Guitar Center exclusive. And probably only availible in the US.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Awesome guitar. The only thing I would change is switch the headstock around so that it is regular and not reversed (I dislike reverse headstocks).

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Naren said:
Awesome guitar. The only thing I would change is switch the headstock around so that it is regular and not reversed (I dislike reverse headstocks).
Naren, this guitar was to please us reverse headstockers...the only other IBZ with a reverse is the PGM, you have plenty of options.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
On ebay...there was one which was ridiculously overprised. It's a Guitar Center exclusive and they dont' sell online, I'm sorry.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
D-EJ915 said:
Naren, this guitar was to please us reverse headstockers...the only other IBZ with a reverse is the PGM, you have plenty of options.

There was a RG565 i think too.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Metal Ken said:
Well, I was specifically referring to guitars available in the US at this moment in time...

mat091285

Reaction score
Another old relic which is out of production. Ibanez should make more reverse headstock models ...

Metal Ken said:

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
mat091285 said:
Another old relic which is out of production. Ibanez should make more reverse headstock models ...

Agree 100%. They look so badass, it's what sold me on this one.

rgsuperstrat

Just moved to MN
Reaction score
Being the die hard RG man I am, I just purchased one, and want like 3 more. The reverse head was definately a positive. The only thing I do not like about these is the cheap feeling neck. But I have learned with a little sanding, and tongue oil, they rival my Jems. I have the all white, orange, grey, and black ones too. As far as the reverse model, according to the guys at GC that I have contacted in my work travels, they are able to order these once. So if a person wants one, I wouldnt snooze. RG565? I heard of one once......in a dream....

Dylan7620

that guy
Reaction score
sick guitar chris! :hbang: i browsed over this thread cuz i thought you meant RG5 as in some RG570 or something, then you bust this out. reverse ibanez headstocks are my favorite. now if only ibanez would produce a 1527 with a reverse headstock....

of 2 evils

Banned
Reaction score
reverse head stock :D

soon the whole world will convert... :D

obsolete, i really really hate 3-a-side headstocks purely because you'll snap one string off inside of a month over a course of 12 months, thats two sets of strings, whether you needed teh change of stringsd or not :mad:

:D reverse ehadstock, wooooooo

')