Belated NAD! (Fractal content)

• Thread starter carbon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

carbon

Reaction score
So the Roland Cube 20x wasn't cutting it anymore, I've decided to upgrade a bit ;)

lightson.jpg

First off, holy balls the AxeFx is epic! Up to this point I had been running a POD Studio GX into my Roland, which was a good cheap setup for messing around with, but not really suitable for much else. I had done a few months of looking at various options prior to any purchases, and as awesome as some comparably priced tube amps were, I couldn't resist the Axe, and I couldn't be happier with the result!

lightsoff.jpg

Shortly after getting the AxeFx, I came across a Digitech 2101 on Ebay that I won for only $150, so that thing runs in the effects loop of the AxeFx for even MOAR TONES! It's a little bit of overkill, but it works great for what I had planned.

amp.jpg

The Atomic Amps powered wedge is great too, plenty of power for me in a nice package. I don't have any references to compare it against, but it delivers what I want.

Next thing to acquire will be a foot controller, as I make overly complex presets and clicking individual effects on and off through Axe-Edit doesn't really work while playing lol.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

biggness

Contributor
Reaction score
You are smart. You got the Ultra. :cool:

The multiband compressor is the shiznit. My tones would not be the same with out it. Stick it after the cab and any eq's you might have for best results. I might post up a patch later that showcases the power of it. You can really tell a difference with it turned on and off. Well anyways, grats on the bombdiggity control center. :yesway:

orb451

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats man! :hbang: Now you need to get another Atomic Wedgie thing!

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
It looks as if you filled your rack with awesomesauce, and let it sit in the sun for a week.

Congrats on the purchase man (and fuck you on getting the Digi for so cheap :squint:)

carbon

Reaction score
The multiband compressor is the shiznit. My tones would not be the same with out it. Stick it after the cab and any eq's you might have for best results. I might post up a patch later that showcases the power of it. You can really tell a difference with it turned on and off.

A patch to look at would be much appreciated, I've only fiddled with the multiband a couple times :ugh:.

Reaction score
i dunno anything bout racks btu thats looks cool. lol
(someone inform me since ive never thought anything of them, but is a rack basically the modules you want running into a speaker?)

Latest posts

')