Believe the Deceiver (AZ Progressive Deathcore)

no_dice

a very bad old bear
Reaction score
I made the logo and artwork myself and I had no experience with any photo editing software until it was time to make the art lol. I wouldn't say i'm very artistic either so I guess I'm proud of how it turned out based on those two things but I definitely wasn't expecting people to love it. We will most likely pay someone for better artwork for future albums when we have money :hbang:

Man, I really have to say how impressed I am with how well you're taking criticisms. I've seen so many people come on here and ask for honest opinions and then turn into total dicks if anyone says the slightest negative thing about their music. I really hope you guys do well! :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gunch

goof-ass
Reaction score
Man, I really have to say how impressed I am with how well you're taking criticisms. I've seen so many people come on here and ask for honest opinions and then turn into total dicks if anyone says the slightest negative thing about their music. I really hope you guys do well! :yesway:

Agreed. You guys are being really good sports. :yesway:

BTD_Austin

Reaction score

Thanks man and ya any criticism is good in the long run and you have to know what to expect on the internet.

BTD_Austin

Reaction score
I feel like you guys would really like our future material though. Half of the songs on this EP were written by our old guitarist and we just added little things to them to make them more technical and interesting. We will most likely release a single or two in a few months so I'll keep you guys posted. <3

')