Ben affleck is the new batman

• Thread starter straymond
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
pji1.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboyfromhell

Reaction score
I believe in Ben and i think the movie is gonna be kick ass AND if this movie sucks i will gladly accept throwing fretboards at my face ( prefer maple).

mcd

stuff and thangs
Reaction score
Now let's look at Batman:
Michael Keaton: WTF?
Val Kilmer: WTF?
George Clooney: Srsly? WTF
Christian Bale: Thankfully we got a decent Batman. Rejoice!
Ben Affleck: Christian Bale, why have you forsaken us?!

Just had a similar talk today with a co-worker.

Keaton=Good for the time
Bale= Best
Affleck NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
Didn't everyone crapped on Daniel Craig, when he was introduced as the new 007 in 2005? Just saying... if that's not enough, how about the outrage people got when Heath Ledger was cast as the Joker?

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
I am surprised it's not ...

dwayne-johnson-fast-five.jpg

They seem to be forcing this dude into everything lately. Man they are desperate to find replacements for Arny and Sly :lol:

Reaction score
The backlash about this just makes me think of when Heath Ledger got so much shit for being cast as the Joker and then arguably performs the best version of the character.

wankerness

Reaction score
Ben's not going to be the one that screws it up, everyone else involved in the making of the picture will be! If it was written/directed by Chris Nolan there's no doubt in my mind Affleck would be fine in the role.

I like Ben Affleck a lot and think this is a big waste of his talents. Give me some more Gone Baby Gones or Argos plz.

wankerness

Reaction score
I am surprised it's not ...

dwayne-johnson-fast-five.jpg

They seem to be forcing this dude into everything lately. Man they are desperate to find replacements for Arny and Sly :lol:

The Rock is awesome and I legitimately enjoy his persona. I just wish he was in more movies that were worth watching.

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Anyone ever see The Town? I'm not saying that has anything to do with Batman, but it IS one of my favorite movies.

On that note, Jon Hamm would make a BADASS Batman. Who would be better as Bruce Wayne?

Anyway, I think Ben will be interesting as Batman, so I'm looking forward to seeing this.

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
I think he'll do just fine as Batman. With the right script, the right direction, and an open mind, I can't think of a lot of reasons to instantly dislike him in the role.

')