Bernie Rico. Jr Custom Shop Vixen

• Thread starter Spirit Crusher
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Crusher

Commander Flapjack
Reaction score
IMG_2047.jpg

IMG_2046.jpg

IMG_2061.jpg

IMG_2058.jpg

For sale is my custom shop Bernie Rico Jr. Vixen that was built to my specifications with every last detail!

This guitar is in *MINT* condition. In fact, I didn't play the guitar for more than 15 minutes at most when I first got it but it sounds and feels amazing. There is not a single nick or chip anywhere. It's fresh from the custom shop!

Sadly, I've been selling a lot of my gear to take care of other financial obligations so I have to see my first custom shop guitar go.

The guitar was built to the following specifications:

Body: Mahogany
Neck: Unfinished Maple
Scale: 25.5"
Fretboard: Ebony
Inlays: none
Bridge: Tune-O-Matic w/ Stop Tail
Finish: Quilted Maple Top in Gatorburst Finish
Tuners: Grover
Pickups: TB-5 in the bridge/SH2N in the neck
Electronics: 1 volume, 1 tone and 3 way toggle switch

I'm looking to get $2,200 shipped!!!

Case and certificate included.

References: BradshawVHT @ hugeracksinc / TornadoOfSouls @ Harmony-Central / Spirit Crusher @ Dean Guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FLGearnut

Reaction score
is it just a camera/lighting illusion, because i see what looks like a serious finish f**k-up on the headstock where the horns are:scratch:

Dark Aegis

Reaction score
is it just a camera/lighting illusion, because i see what looks like a serious finish f**k-up on the headstock where the horns are:scratch:

If youre talking about the 3rd pic it just looks like a refelection of the fabric the guitar is laying on in the other pictures.

Spirit Crusher

Commander Flapjack
Reaction score

Um, where?

The guitar is 100% mint and the paint is perfect everywhere.

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
DAMN!

Definitely no trades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
')