Bernie Rico Jr. Jekyll 727 w/ BKP's

• Thread starter FLGearnut
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLGearnut

Reaction score
Item Description: Bernie Rico Jr. USA Jekyll 727. I literally got this guitar brand new from Bernie about 2-3 weeks ago. Its posted up as a NGD in the sevenstring section with pics. Its a maple neck thru w/ mahogany wings, blank ebony board, 27 frets, stainless 6100 frets, grover locking tuners, black binding on body, neck and headstock, TonePros locking bridge, copper metallic finish, and a calibrated set of Bare Knuckle Painkillers w/ gold pole pieces which really compliment the copper paint amazingly. The wiring is set up for a push/pull coil-tap on the volume knob. The reason im contemplating selling this guitar is because the neck shape and scale dont agree with me. Ive tried to practice on it but im just not getting that vibe i almost always get with a guitar within the first couple of weeks that i know im gonna keep. I figured id see if there is somebody who wants to snatch up a brand new, mint condition rico and avoid the wait time. The guitar is flawless. No blemishes of any kind. Comes with all the case candy it came with from the factory except the t-shirt.

References: Nick(zimbloth) from the axe palace, and ive sold many things on the AR15.com classifieds section. Look me up under Guitarsngunz on the feedback thread.
Price: I paid 2500 shipped for this guitar. Since the guitar isnt even 1-month old and its still in brand new condition, thats how much i want back out of it. 2500 shipped to your door in the US. I will ship overseas for additional cost.

*This guitar is BRAND NEW*

I have more pics available upon request.

Thanks guys!

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FLGearnut

Reaction score
bump. Would also like to throw this out there. I will consider trades for the following:

Parker Fly Mojo

Suhr Modern 6-string

Tom Anderson 6-string

Diezel Herbert

Axe FX Ultra + a little cash

FLGearnut

Reaction score
you can lock up this post mods. Ive had a change of heart and decided to keep this beast :hbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')