Best 7 Stringer under 700?

• Thread starter BlindingLight7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
im looking to buy a better seven pretty soon here for band stuff

so heres the key interests im looking for
road worthy.
gig worthy.
either neck thru or set thru, the only bolt ons i like are ibanez
i'd like to buy new if possible

shoot me some suggestions homies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MattMorose

Reaction score
Rondo music's gonna be coming out with some new seven's any time now, I think. they're neck thru, with emgs. And I think it'll be somewhere around 600 bucks. I own an Agile seven already, and I can tell you they're real good for the money. It's a bolt on, but they do bolt ons the same way Ibanez does, and I agree. Those are the only bolt ons I like.

I'm gonna be buying one of the new ones as soon as they come out, they're killer for the price.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
RG7620. You can't go wrong with those. They're always on ebay, usually decent prices too. :yesway:

samusic

Reaction score
is an RG7321 a good 7 string to start out on cause ive been playin 6ers for 5 years but have never even touched a 7. and i was thinking about gettin the RG7321 or should i just save money and get a more pricey one.

does any one know of any problems that happen with 7321's

sorry for stealin the thread just wondering

Reaction score
is an RG7321 a good 7 string to start out on cause ive been playin 6ers for 5 years but have never even touched a 7. and i was thinking about gettin the RG7321 or should i just save money and get a more pricey one.

does any one know of any problems that happen with 7321's

sorry for stealin the thread just wondering

the biggest "Problem" with the RG7321 is that the pickups are nt thatgreat. However I have played both the RG7321 and the RG1527 and I liked the sound that the RG7321 has better then the 1527. so if it is just to practice at your house and not really a Gigging then it would be an Awesome guitar. But mostpeole will say get something else. I was going to get one before I found my LTD H-207

Reaction score
Rondo music's gonna be coming out with some new seven's any time now, I think. they're neck thru, with emgs. And I think it'll be somewhere around 600 bucks. I own an Agile seven already, and I can tell you they're real good for the money. It's a bolt on, but they do bolt ons the same way Ibanez does, and I agree. Those are the only bolt ons I like.

I'm gonna be buying one of the new ones as soon as they come out, they're killer for the price.

Kurt said early December for the interceptor pros.

Anthony

Banned
Reaction score
Top 2 for me

Interceptors and Septors
Rg7620/1

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Definitely go Ibanez if you are getting a 7, Xiphos if possible, that guitar is amazing, if not get an RG and swap the pickups. My suggestion...Blackouts!

:evil::evil::evil:

NixerX

Chuggin and Chuffin
Reaction score
Schecter is the way to go. Better quality instrument than similarly priced ibanez's.

kingkabong

Reaction score
Keep your eyes on ebay for that guy selling factory 2nd Schecters. Those are crazy deals. Loomis for $550?

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
i wouldnt buy a brand new guitar when i can get a better guitar for less $$ used ;).

schecter loomis, damn those have nice necks.

st2012

Texas CEO / RHLC
Reaction score
I would suggest either an Agile or a used Hellraiser.

')