Best Agile Finish..drool!!

zindrome

part time ninja
Reaction score
Damn.. if this finish was offered on the last run of interceptors/septors/intrepids... I would have gotten that instead of the natural.:agreed:

Anyone else agree?

defiant6lizardburst5.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
That is a super sexy finish. Although i think i favor the finishes on the Interceptor Pro models :D

White Cluster

Gives Life Meaning
Reaction score
It was offered on the Septors I believe..Lizard Burst right?

matttttYCE

Reaction score
Reaction score
My favorite finish of theirs is the red that Drow Swordsman got on his custom Interceptor 8 string. That red is just so gorgeous.

Also, I can't help but wonder about this statement: You Asked For It, You Got It 8 String Interceptor with Kahler Tremolo

When he says "you" does he mean the members of the ss.org forum? I'm pretty sure that all of the people on here, particularly Rick and the legendary Darth Merrow keep that place afloat :D

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
My favorite finish of theirs is the red that Drow Swordsman got on his custom Interceptor 8 string. That red is just so gorgeous.

Also, I can't help but wonder about this statement: You Asked For It, You Got It 8 String Interceptor with Kahler Tremolo

When he says "you" does he mean the members of the ss.org forum? I'm pretty sure that all of the people on here, particularly Rick and the legendary Darth Merrow keep that place afloat :D

yeah, i think he means people e-mailing him and these forums haha

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score

pretty much., it seems to be an excellent relationship IMO, seeing as he is catering to the rather obscure interests we have. lots of people here and on other forums are buying them as well too, so it's win-win. i can't wait to see how the multi-scales turn out. :cool:

Fzau

Unleash the proggies
Reaction score
damn!
WANT!

EDIT: I just realised the amount of GAS on ss.org kind of determines my cash flow :D

katierose

Reaction score

ARC7789

Reaction score
yummy i've been wanting a Hornet with that finish, and now I know exactly what the Green FM looks like from Agile :p

zindrome

part time ninja
Reaction score
maybe I should've been more specific in my op
its mostly the fantastic looking flame top and the skunk of the neck showing through that I dig over all other agile finishes. I dont particularly care what color that comes in
but just that flame and neck through combo = instant hard on

')