Best bike seat ever

• Thread starter Jason
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Ew.

I've got the narrow, sculpted WTB saddle that came with my bike (Voodoo Cycles Bantu, like five years old now. I hear they're no longer in business but it's an absolutely badass frame, and when I do get around to looking for an upgrade I think I'll keep the frame and just upgrade components), and while it's not the most comfortable saddle I've ever ridden and I've actually been meaning to replace it for a while (it's got a weird curve to it) I certainly wouldn't put that travesty on my frame. Think of the weight, Jason. Sure, those skinny racing saddles you see don't LOOK comfortable, but a ride or two to get used to it and you'll find that less really IS more.

Besides, you spend approximately zero time actually sitting when you're mountain biking. :lol:

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Bah its not uber light. but it's hella comfortable sure it don't look great but it looks cool :fawk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Comfort is for pansies. I'm so fast, I don't have TIME to get uncomfortable when I ride. :fawk:

[action=Drew]would feel a lot more secure talking trash here if he actually still rode regularly. :([/action]

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
"I like to ride my Bi-cy-cle I like to ride my biiiiiike"

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
This is my bike
Specializedp2.jpg
,,, it has a specialized dirt jump seat,,,padded nicely...however I seldom sit on it. Specialized bike co. has some of the best seats in the world for all sorts of riding. For actual riding XC or road there seats will keep your Meat alive for a long time.

Then theres this monster, this seat is meant to be long so that you can hold it with your thighs, helps maintain a straight line and lateral control. Azonic makes one called the "love seat", that bastard is huge!
demo9.jpg

~A