Best chorus pedal?

• Thread starter MeriTone Music
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Given To Fly

Reaction score
The PitchFactor does have some great chorus sounds, as does the Time Factor. But I'm assuming a straight forward chorus pedal is more in line with what the OP wants.

shanejohnson02

Hammer of the Gods
Reaction score
My personal favorite:
tce-scf-stereo-chorus-flanger-web-gallery-front.png

Second is the old Boss Super Chorus. It's brighter and much less subtle, which can be a good thing depending on what you're aiming for.

Spinedriver

Reaction score
If you're on a budget, the Zoom MS70 CDR has some pretty decent chorus models on it. Among them are clones of: MXR Analog Chorus, TC Electronic Corona (both regular and tri-chorus modes), Boss Chorus Ensemble and CE-5, as well as a bunch of others. Not bad For $120.

kaaka

Reaction score
If you want more digital options and sounds: Eventide or TC electronic bring the goods
If you want more analog sound: I personaly like JAM-pedals Waterfall

EDIT: With that said if you are endorsed by Wampler, I would have taken that. Didn't try it but they do great stuff and I guess it will be in the same ballpark and match almost everything else out there.

nostealbucket

aint no gahdam woman
Reaction score
The Moog Clusterflux. It is hands down the best chorus pedal. Ever. The axe fx can't even come close to what it can do. But then again, it's nearly $500...

I do suggest the Earthquaker Devices Sea Machine.

')