Best.game.ever. goat-content.

• Thread starter Marv Attaxx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Hahaha, the write up on the Steam Store is hilarious.

header_292x136.jpg

About the Game

Goat Simulator is the latest in goat simulation technology, bringing next-gen goat simulation to YOU. You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true! WASD to write history.

Gameplay-wise, Goat Simulator is all about causing as much destruction as you possibly can as a goat. It has been compared to an old-school skating game, except instead of being a skater, you're a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff. Destroy things with style, such as doing a backflip while headbutting a bucket through a window, and you'll earn even more points! Or you could just give Steam Workshop a spin and create your own goats, levels, missions, and more! When it comes to goats, not even the sky is the limit, as you can probably just bug through it and crash the game.

Disclaimer: Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else, such as a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe pool your money together with your friends and buy a real goat.

Key Features

• You can be a goat
  • Get points for wrecking stuff - brag to your friends that you're the alpha goat
  • Steam Workshop support - make your own goats, levels, missions, game modes, and more!
  • MILLIONS OF BUGS! We're only eliminating the crash-bugs, everything else is hilarious and we're keeping it
  • In-game physics that spazz out all the time
  • Seriously look at that goat's neck
  • You can be a goat

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sofos

СофоƆ
Reaction score
I can shoot baseballs, summon goats from the sky and make things blow up. Yep, this game is amazing.

1781153_10203776481111340_1888535611_o.jpg

Also, this fvcking music though

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha oh my god this game is so great.

I'm tempted to start drinking again just because I bet this would be over the top hilarious if I was also wasted.

Sigh.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently it's currently the top-selling game on Steam. That is awesome. :lol:

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
The developers probably can't believe their fortune, haha.

1) Make stupid joke tech demo.

2) Internet loses mind.

3) ???

4) Profit!

It's pretty funny that they essentially accidentally created their next profitable IP.

After a couple hours with it, I already kinda hope there will be some official expansions. It's great fun, but the fun gets kinda samey after a couple hours. I'm sure there are some secrets left to discover, and I know there will be fan-made Workshop stuff, too, but some dev-made stuff would be cool.

On the topic of fun stuff: Offering sacrifices at the baphomet altar gets you a new skin that allows for the most hilarious physics-breaking glitches I've seen so far. I need to go try it in conjunction with the rocket pack...

caskettheclown

Sexytime!
Reaction score
Got it a few days ago.

Haven't had a whole lot of time to play it yet but what I have played is downright hilarious!!!

It really picks up when you find out about the "Secrets" like becoming a happy little satan goat and things like that.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
After a couple hours with it, I already kinda hope there will be some official expansions. It's great fun, but the fun gets kinda samey after a couple hours. I'm sure there are some secrets left to discover, and I know there will be fan-made Workshop stuff, too, but some dev-made stuff would be cool.

Free dev-created DLC coming in May, apparently. Sweet.

')