Best.game.ever. goat-content.

• Thread starter Marv Attaxx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
I saw the release info for this game a couple weeks ago, looks ....ing hilarious.

Apparently they were just testing their engine out and they arbitrarily put a goat as the model to test and uploaded a video to demonstrate. Thankfully youtubes fine community picked up on that and demanded this become an actual game.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
I once had an idea for a game about small animals fighting each other Battlefield-style in suburban environments. For example, you could control a seagull bomber.

This looks freaking awesome too. :lol:

naw38

Reaction score
I once had an idea for a game about small animals fighting each other Battlefield-style in suburban environments. For example, you could control a seagull bomber.

This looks freaking awesome too. :lol:

Worms? Hogs of War?

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Worms is probably the closest analogue. It would have had that cartoonish OTT style of violence, but in a suburban neighborhood style setting and a kind of mock-serious style tone like Army Men.

This was like... 13 years ago that I dreamed this up. :lol:

naw38

Reaction score
I never actually played Worms, haha. Loved Hogs of War though, and I only picked it up because Rik Mayall was in it and I was a huge fan of Bottom as a kid.

Goat game looks super crazy. Would love to see people actually splattering to bits when you hit them with an axe though.

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
I never actually played Worms, haha. Loved Hogs of War though, and I only picked it up because Rik Mayall was in it and I was a huge fan of Bottom as a kid.

Goat game looks super crazy. Would love to see people actually splattering to bits when you hit them with an axe though.

Its never to late to try Worms, fantastic game. Played it A LOT first year university in the cafeteria.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Indeed, I played many, many hours of Worms: Armageddon in years past. It's still a great game too, a solid jumping off point into the franchise.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
I'm not seeing it on the Steam Store. Where can I get this? I need it immediately.

')