Best Guitar wireless system?

Cobhc221

Reaction score
i've been told sennheiser and Line 6 are the top notch wireless systems.

i want to make sure that my Engl Invader signal sounds untouched from the wireless system.

i found a Used Sennheiser for $250 and i am tempted to get it and just buy Mogami patch cables.

any recommendation is fine :D!

thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ATRguitar91

Reaction score
Our bassist and me use the Line 6 G3 and have never had any problems. Works farther away than I would ever comfortably play and great tone quality. I've found I get less noise using my wireless than using a cable.

MBMoreno

Reaction score
I have a Line 6 G90 and couldn't be happier.
Well, perhaps with a better quality cable/connection for the transmitter I could, but that can be minimized, as I did with a better cable

Ocara-Jacob

SSO Recluse
Reaction score
I've been using a G30 for the last couple years, and it's amazing for the price. Only 6 channels and the transmitter is a bit plasticy, but don't bash it into anything dozens of times and you'll be fine.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I'd say almost any digital wireless system will be the best. Line6 is recommended the most because they're the leaders in the digital wireless game, and because they have some of the most affordable systems.

nerdywhale

Reaction score
I've had great success with the Shure GLXD16, and was able to replace two things on my board with it [Line 6 G50 receiver and a tuner].

WarMachine

Reaction score
Dude, Line 6 relay series.....
59812.jpg

ghostred7

Banned
Reaction score
I've recently purchased the Line 6 G55 system.... I **LOVE** it (now if we can just get a gig stage big enough for me to use it lol). I haven't read a lot on it, but AFAIK it's a 2.4Ghz Bluetooth connection. Not 100% sure. What I can say is that tonally, it's damn near impossible to tell between that unit and an actual cable.

It's my favorite since my Telex ProStar in the 90s (that thing was beastly).

WarMachine

Reaction score
^This. I have so much faith in mine that when i record i dont even use my high dollar bs monster cables anymore. They sound that good man. Others that i've tried in the past like shure, sennheiser, even as far down as nady haha have ALWAYS sucked the tone and just turned it to mush, so much that i had to try to make a new EQ setup just to get close to what it used to be, and that blows :fawk:. But with the relay series man, you wouldn't know the difference until someone showed you both cable inputs in their hands lol. Its high quality shit dude :agreed:

Reaction score
g30 great for me put it on a pedalboard and forget it..if you are rough on gear mabye the g50 for a little more durability.

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
Been gigging the line 6 G30 for a couple years. It's great. Once i figured out to keep my phone and other electronics away from it at gigs, it's been flawless. Not a single drop out, and no tone sucking. I use it from practice, goofing off at the house, and gigs. The plus vs the g50 and g90 is the 1/4" cable that's easily and cheaply replaced vs proprietary (or less common) one for g50/g90.

My other guitarist just got one too and is pretty happy with it.

jbealsmusic

Reaction score
To me, the Line 6 G-series is the best tone-wise. I use the little Samson Airline AG1.
Samson — AirLine Guitar AG1

It is tiny and out of the way, only uses a single AAA battery, and can be completely battery operated if desired (transmitter AND receiver). I've been pretty happy with it.

Qweklain

Reaction score
A lot of systems will work great, but if you really want the best, you will buy a Line 6 wireless system.

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
Did I just walk into a line 6 sales thread? :lol:

hypnosis-intro.gif

I think I want a line 6 wireless system now :scratch:

')