Best Lamb of God album to start with ?

• Thread starter mongey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MythicSquirrel

#menswear
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Wrath is their best?
Reclamation is seriously one of the greatest album closers of all time.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta go with Ashes of the Wake. So tight.

Album kicks the crap out of their last few.

Doug N

Reaction score
All different, all good. Just pick one and you'll be happy. Work your way through the rest of the shit afterward and enjoy.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
As the Palaces Burn. Best LoG song ever and one of the best metal riffs ever is on it, but they havent' played it live last couple times I saw em.

Indigenous

Indigenous
Reaction score
I'd recommend listening to the albums in the order they came out, starting with As The Palaces Burn. Then Ashes of the Wake, then Sacrament, then Grace. I haven't listened to their newest one but you should try that too. It's cool to hear how their sound changed and progressed for each album over time.

Then again, if you don't want to listen to all of them, I'd definitely pick Ashes of the Wake :D

VBCheeseGrater

not quite a shredder
Reaction score
Ashes of the wake, mainly because that was the first one i got into. New American Gospel has some bad ass songs on it - The Subtle Arts of Murder and Persuasion is a must for any Lamb of God fan

AfterTheBurial8

Sir. Casm
Reaction score
not much love for New American Gospel? Letter to the Unborn, Black Dahlia, Black Label and The Subtle Arts of Murder and Persuasion are some of the heaviest LoG tracks ever! :shred:

AfterTheBurial8

Sir. Casm
Reaction score
I'd recommend listening to the albums in the order they came out, starting with As The Palaces Burn. Then Ashes of the Wake, then Sacrament, then Grace. I haven't listened to their newest one but you should try that too. It's cool to hear how their sound changed and progressed for each album over time.

Then again, if you don't want to listen to all of them, I'd definitely pick Ashes of the Wake :D

you're forgetting where they started...

')