Best music store ever.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Seeing as the pic's called "Denmark Street sign" and given the finish of the walls, I'd guess that's Rocker's in London. I'll let you know next weekend.

Personally I'm planning to lull people into a false sense of security by busting out Another Brick in the Walll pt2 before hitting some low B insanity. Maybe The River Dragon has Come or the start of The Glass Prison.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Veneman's here in VA used to have that same sign up. I used to play the verse (not the opening figure/chorus) of "Smoke On the Water" just to annoy the manager. :lol:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
:lol:

I rarely plug in guitars at shops anymore because I'm rarely in a position where I can even consider buying one, so it seems pointless to annoy everyone else in the room :lol: But I usually play something of my own, or goof around at random, improvising something, or whatever I've been playing recently.

Reaction score
Haha, I remember that sign. I was at that store last year and I commented it when I was with my dad there. Awesome sign indeed!

ZeroSignal

Meal Team Six
Contributor
Reaction score
Those signs should be mandatory at music stores and should be enforced as well!

:lol:

One shop in dublin city centre has:

WARNING!!!
The playing of "Enter Sandman" by Metallica is strictly prohibited!
Any violators will be pelted with pennies by the management for an indefinite period of time.
You have been warned!

:rofl:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Veneman's here in VA used to have that same sign up. I used to play the verse (not the opening figure/chorus) of "Smoke On the Water" just to annoy the manager. :lol:

IIRC the last item on the list was "Any song by AC/DC". :lol:

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
I solved that problem by just doing random guitar wankery at the store--nothing recognizable whatsoever.

')