Best Place to purchase a blackmachine b7??? PLZ HELP

• Thread starter 7stranguitfidle
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakeido

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd say a BM isn't that great. Your $5k can better be spent elsewhere since when all is said and done, blackmachines look really cool but sound 99% the same as any other nice guitar.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I'd say a BM isn't that great. Your $5k can better be spent elsewhere since when all is said and done, blackmachines look really cool but sound 99% the same as any other nice guitar.

I agree to an extent. When you start spending that much on a guitar, theres little more you can get out of it. A guitar can only sound so good. Granted, a BM is probably the pinnacle of guitar quality, but I'm sure there are many other custom builders out there who can build to the same quality for less. Thats not to say its not worth it, its just a guitar can only be so awesome and you have to look at all options.

Roter and Hufschmid make great instruments also, for a fraction less, shorter build times and they post on here frequently so you have good customer support.

greyanaroth

Wankmaster W-9
Reaction score
How in fuck's name do you get in touch with someone called "........."- it's not a valid search string supported by most search engines! Does someone have a link to this fella?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')