Best riff ever of all time

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
Good, you have shit taste in riffs anyway :fawk:

:wub: Kidding, to each his own :shrug: Why don't you share some of *yours* Pete?

Actually fuck to each his own, how can Pillars of Creation be considered a bad riff?

Find a quote from me which says "Pillars of Creation is a bad riff" and I will give you a rim job :lol:

I've posted like two songs already: Heaven & Hell and Burnin' For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gCjpKsBf44

Xiphos68

Reaction score
Criss Oliva.:hbang: Intro riff to Hall of the Mountain King is EPIC and the rest of the song.

Love this riff!

Eddie

Self explanatory.

Aletheian!:metal:

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
I hate to be "that guy," but don't forget that the threads about what 1 riff you think is the all time best. :yesway:

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
Well I hate to be this guy that says this: Me thinks opinion would change alot about what people think is the greatest, so you'd get a mix of riffs anyway, so why limit the number to 1 by each person? Just my view.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Well I hate to be this guy that says this: Me thinks opinion would change alot about what people think is the greatest, so you'd get a mix of riffs anyway, so why limit the number to 1 by each person? Just my view.

:shrug:

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score

What? I really like the riff. Groovy, bluesy, bastard-timey, and even after thirty-nine years, still pretty damn heavy to me. So what if it's not brutal?

Latest posts

')