Best shaker. Period.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Blender Bottle

Blender-Bottle-Main-T.jpg

Doesn't leak and gets rid of any clumps. :yesway: I fucking hate leaky shakers :mad: The trick is the lil wire whisk ball inside :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

halsinden

it's a british thing
Reaction score
must say, i didn't know of these.

but does anyone else suffer from stinky-shake syndrome?

protein remnants, no matter how washed, just smell dreadful if left for even a short while.

H

ukfswmart

Far too opinionated
Reaction score
That mesh ball is a genius idea. Do these have the standard mesh that sits under the rim of the lid, or is it just the ball?

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
must say, i didn't know of these.

but does anyone else suffer from stinky-shake syndrome?

protein remnants, no matter how washed, just smell dreadful if left for even a short while.

H

I have found rinsing right after with cold water helps. :shrug: Alot of times the soap smell gets stuck in the shakers too :mad: :lol: I'll let ya know how this one works out over time. :agreed:

Uber Mega

Try my fist!
Contributor
Reaction score
Man i need to check these out, leaky shakers wreck my gym experience, i mean i tighten it so tight, yet first shake BAM orange liquid is going everywhere :wallbash:

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Man i need to check these out, leaky shakers wreck my gym experience, i mean i tighten it so tight, yet first shake BAM orange liquid is going everywhere :wallbash:

I have used a handfull of dif shakers and this by far is the best. :agreed:

')