Best Tutorial Of The Frank Gambale Econo-Picking

• Thread starter IbanezOnly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IbanezOnly

Reaction score
Im new to these forums:metal: ,

ive been lurking for ages then finally decided to join. does anyone know where i can find the best thing for profiecency in the frank gamble econo picking method.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
IMP904818.jpg

he breaks everything down in great detail here, amazing dvd. welcome BTW :wavey:

jamesboyd

Lord Boyd
Reaction score
psssttt- check out the tab sites and just download the powertab file for that video (it's really all you need, has all the pick-strokes etc)

failing that give me your email I'll send it to ya.

Also the best economy picker by miles imo is Marshall Harrison
check out his free lessons and tabs........

economy picking works extremely well with piano arpeggio type lines (also sax and violin)

try finding some sheet music (chopin etudes are great) and applying some of the lines to economy picking.

peace

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
If you can, try and find Shaun Baxter's old tutorials on this technique from Guitar Techniques magazine. That's the most detailed explanation I've seen on the subject, although it might be a battle to find the old issues.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
that Gambale DVD is great , as is his "Modes Mystery No More"
Gambales instructionals are for the most part all very good.

Benzesp

Banned
Reaction score
IMP904818.jpg

he breaks everything down in great detail here, amazing dvd. welcome BTW :wavey:

HAHA!!! have that Video.... Its really good and informative and broken down step by step. Frank has such a clean alternate picking style it's unreal. I took a lot from this video minus his horrible sense of Fashion :nuts: haha! Frank what was up with the fro and MC hammer pants? HAHA!

Latest posts

')