Best use of space in your 2u/3u rack other then preamp?

Gmork

Reaction score
im getting a crate XLP preamp (vh140 clone) and can get a skb 2U rack case with a tc g-major1 for $180. will probably just sell the g major as i really dont need it. which leaves me an extra space that i dont know what to do with yet. maybe a rackmount ISP stealth poweramp. maybe the isp rackmount decimator. maybe not. maybe i should hold off and just get a 3U rack and have the XLP and a 2U space drawer to keep my pedals in since i go wireless.
what do you think jesus would do? :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bearitone

Reaction score
im getting a crate XLP preamp (vh140 clone) and can get a skb 2U rack case with a tc g-major1 for $180. will probably just sell the g major as i really dont need it. which leaves me an extra space that i dont know what to do with yet. maybe a rackmount ISP stealth poweramp. maybe the isp rackmount decimator. maybe not. maybe i should hold off and just get a 3U rack and have the XLP and a 2U space drawer to keep my pedals in since i go wireless.
what do you think jesus would do? :lol:

I love my Mosvalve 500watt poweramp. I run two 412's with it and it kicks so much ass. The ONLY thing its missing is a resonance circuit. The presence circuit is super handy and I can only imagine what it could do with a resonance circuit too.

If you can find one I definitely think those poweramps are worth the money. Got mine for $200 on ebay

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
+1 on a power amp. For a 1U rack power amp, you can find a Rocktron Velocity or track down an old Randall RRM 2-80.

')