Best way/place to sell a 4x12?

7stringDemon

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I'm looking to sell my Genz Benz GB412G-Flex and sort of downgrade to a different 4x12 then put the rest of the money towards an EVH 5150III. But the problem is I'm having a hard time doing so.

I have an ad on Craigslist, but I have the price set right. And everyone knows that the only stuff that sells on Craigslist is the stuff that's dirt cheap. Everything else sits.

I can't sell to Guitar Center because I'm actually looking to get a profit. Not 1/4 of one so that someone else makes money off of it too.

And with any other way, I just can't afford to ship it. If I Did, then there would really be no point in selling it. I'd just be getting a cheaper cab and LOSING money.

So what else is out there for me? I would really like to get this done. I really need to upgrade from this fucking B52!

Thanks guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Najka

Reaction score
Bwhaha, I have a combo B52, it weighs as much as my fridge so I don't even try to move it. Sometimes music stores have little bulliten boards near the entrance you can post adds on. you could try Ebay and say Local sale only. I think your best bet would be to put flyers up at places that attract local musicians and cut out tabs for people to pull off with your phone number on them. Maybe even put an add upp at the local college. Sometimes Public Libraries have for sale bullitins. You could try asking around work.

Put it on your front lawn with a big "for sale" lol

DTSH

Reaction score
Guitar store bulletin boards are a good call.. I've bought a few things off there, and usually the prices are okay. Only trouble is if it's something the guitar store carries they sometimes get angry about you selling yours for so much less.

7stringDemon

Reaction score
I guess that's the only way. I've printed a few things out. Going to post them around where I think a guitarist will be hanging out.

Thanks guys!

')