Between the buried and me

• Thread starter Dark Tranquillity
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Tranquillity

Gothenburg Guitarist
Reaction score
Wow, their new cd Alaska is breathtaking, these guys are truely amazing metalcore, and fantastic musicians. Anyone else like these guys? :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Hell yes! I'm the biggest BTBAM fan here! I'm catching my 4th BTBAM show on Friday! :hbang:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Wait till Shannon gets here ;p

Edit:He beat me to it lol

Nats

Reaction score
i like all that technical type music, like Dillinger. i'm gonna pick up that album

Unknown Doodl3.2

look at each other..
Reaction score
I realy dig this band... got some nice chops and clean cut riffs... stop go stop go stop go... i love it

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
Alaska is quite incredible. :hbang:

As far as I am aware they tend to use old S Series Ibanez 6 strings but I can't quite make out what they tune to? (C# standard or Drop C#? Something else altogether?)

I was also interested to see if there are any good tabs available for anything off Alaska as I can't be bothered to learn myself (My guitars are all Locking Trem equipped and there is no way I am going to piss about dropping the tuning!) Any help? :scratch:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Dormant said:
Alaska is quite incredible. :hbang:

As far as I am aware they tend to use old S Series Ibanez 6 strings but I can't quite make out what they tune to? (C# standard or Drop C#? Something else altogether?)

I was also interested to see if there are any good tabs available for anything off Alaska as I can't be bothered to learn myself (My guitars are all Locking Trem equipped and there is no way I am going to piss about dropping the tuning!) Any help? :scratch:

They play Ibanez Prestige S1625 guitars tuned in Standard C#. There are plenty of tabs out there courtesy of MetalTabs.com, TabIt.net, & PowerTabs.net.

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
Thanks Shannon, Metaltabs.com, and Powertabs.net don't seem to have anything from Alaska but TabIt.net has quite a few so I will have a look!

')